Welcome to Middle School Counseling and Guidance!
Middle School Counselor: Mrs. Jessica Walters
Mission Statement: It is the mission of the Southern Columbia Area Counseling Department to provide a comprehensive developmental counseling program that addresses the academic, career, and personal / social development of each and every student. The school counselor’s role is to foster personal responsibility in students and facilitate the support system to help ensure that all students have access to and are prepared with the knowledge and skills to contribute as successful and productive members of our 21st century society.
- 2018 Guidance News & Schedule (1st Marking Period)
- Community Resources
- Outpatient Counseling Provider Resource List
- Peer Mediation
- Social Isolation
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Suicide Prevention
- Women’s Center Student Counseling
* Click here to view the District’s Chapter 339 Plan
- BrainSTEPS PA Brain Injury School Re-Entry Consulting Program